Terms & conditions and cancellation policy
Latest information about your booking
Exceptional situations require special arrangements and therefore we have changed our cancellation and deposit conditions until further notice:
For your existing bookings (until 23.10.2020):
A free rebooking is possible, the paid deposit will be credited to your next stay
Valid for future bookings:
We understand every booking as an optional booking – this means for our guests: A free cancellation is possible until we inform you about your stay and request the final confirmation and a deposit. After that the usual cancellation conditions of our general terms and conditions apply.
With this in mind, we wish you all the best and are looking forward to welcoming you at our Familux Resort.
Please note that we can only accept notice of cancellation in writing. Thank you for your understanding.
In case of cancellation of the reservation prior to departure, or premature termination of your booked stay without additional cancellation insurance or for a reason (see following column), not specified in the event of cancellation, the following insurer's costs are to be borne (area of jurisdiction Reutte – Tyrol, Austria):
- up to 1 month before arrival – 40% of the total amount of the booking
- up to 1 week before arrival – 70% of the total amount of the booking
- within the last week before the day of arrival – 90% of the total booking
You can cancel free of charge up 3 months before the date of arrival.
In this case, only the cancellation insurance fee has to be paid, if the insurance has been taken out beforehand.
You are welcome to arrange cancellation insurance through our hotel.
The legal carrying of a mouth-nose protective mask is used and also again loosened depending upon current regulation of the Austrian Federal Government. This precaution for areas within the hotel does not constitute a reason for a free cancellation.
Travel cancellation and curtailment insurance:
An insured event occurs when, for a reason listed below
- The insured person is unable to travel, the commencement or continuation of the journey is prevented
- A serious accident or illness of the insured person, his/her spouse, his/her children, parents, in-laws
- Death of the aforementioned persons or siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, step-parents of one of the insured persons
- Sudden unforeseeable, serious complications in pregnancy
- Reactions to vaccine
- The unexpected recurrence or exacerbation of a chronic condition
- Significant damage to the property of the insured person at his place of residence due to fire, acts of God, or a criminal act by a third party which makes his presence mandatory.
How much is the excess?
In cases of booking cancellation before departure, 20% of the total amount of the booking
In the case of premature termination of your booked stay, 20% of the total amount of the booking
What to do in the event of a claim?
Inability to travel. The guest should inform the Alpenrose Familux Resort as soon as possible about their inability to travel and send confirmation either from a doctor along with the diagnosis, or from the police.
How much is your cancellation cover?
€ 60 per week, room and family.
(Once the cancellation insurance has been taken out, no refund of the fee can be made!).