We impart the necessary knowhow at weekly technique training sessions
As mountain biking has gained in popularity, so too has the Alpenrose. Tyrol’s Zugspitz-arena features more than 100 bike routes, all professionally maintained – for beginners, advanced and professional riders, and therefore for the whole family. And who’s to say you can’t just ride through the valley nice and slowly? Bikes are available directly from the hotel.
This guarantees an extraordinary biking experience:
- Daily biker get togethers
- 8 professional bike guides – the perfect biking experience for every ability level!
- Special children’s groups from approx. 10 years
- Rental bike delivery service to the Alpenrose
- Mobile Testcenter Zugspitzarena: Sport Nagele
- Bike specials and packages
Georg Mott is an enthusiastic biker and knows the surrounding mountains like the back of his hand. With him, the Bike guides or on your own, with our GPS devices, wonderful tours in the Zugspitzarena await you.
Guaranteed Quality & Competence
As „Mountain Bike Holidays“ members are we the experts for your mountain bike holiday!
The hoteliers of the hotels & regions selected and approved by “Mountain Bike Holidays” constantly create new offers in order to accommodate their guests’ wishes. They accompany their guests on tours every day and know that the requirements are just as varied as they are different. Founded in 1996, the quality of the facilities and services for mountain bikers has made ”Mountain Bike Holidays“ the market leading company in Europe. The high standards are ensured by, TÜV Austria certified, annual inspections.
The categories Classic, Elite and Pro refer to the total of available bike services, i.e. services provided by qualified guides per day and week. We have been approved by “Mountain Bike Holidays“ and have been certified as category Classic.
The category ‘Classic’ offers the following total of available bike services with qualified guides:
- 2 bike services accompanied by guides who are especially trained in the respective offer.
- At least one of the guided tours in the week programme includes a visit into the neighbouring region. Transfer is arranged, i.e. the tour’s starting and finishing point is situated outside the village/town.
- There is even a tour on the day of departure.