Alpenrose Familux Resort
Why choose the Alpenrose?
The Kinderhotel Alpenrose is one of Austria’s top rated family hotels. It has received several awards including the HolidayCheck Award, the Travellers’ Choice Award from TripAdvisor and 5 Smileys from Kinderhotels Europe. Our 4-star superior family hotel is located in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena in Austria on the “sunny side” of Germany’s highest mountain.
For holidays with children and babies we offer
Our family hotel by the Zugspitze offers much more than just exceptional child care...
Ultra all inclusive
Generous breakfast, lunch and afternoon buffets, an evening set menu with a range of options (top gourmet cuisine), salad and cheese buffet, all non-alcoholic drinks from the buffet area. Child care is also included, plus use of the bathing facilities and sauna, guided walks, underground parking, use of the indoor golf facility, our rental BMW, golf cart and Segways (indoor golf and vehicles can be used for max. 2 hours per stay and per day upon request and subject to availability.)
- Bathing: Indoor pool, outdoor pool, salt water pool, “Pirate Land” indoor pool for children, high-speed tyre water slide (90 m)
- 750 m² wellness complex: Various saunas, relaxation room with waterbeds, aqua meditation room, spa offering a range of treatments (massages, bathing, cosmetic treatments, Ayurveda, Ägyptos, products from St. Barth and Maria Galland)
- 2000 m² indoor play area: Theatre, cinema, gym, go-karts, soft play area, softball batting range, children’s carousel, Playstation and Wii room, billiards and table soccer
- 5000 m² outdoor play area: Climbing wall, children’s driving obstacle course, boat pond, adventure playground, giant trampoline, slide, bouncy castle, sandpit play area
A diverse range of leisure activities:
- For active holidaymakers: Climbing, hiking, rafting, canyoning, bungee jumping, snowshoe walking
- For golfers: Hotel-owned golf school with pro golf simulator (indoor golf system), nearby 9-hole golf course with a view of the Zugspitze
- Great options for cycling: 5x per week, 3 guided tours of varying degrees of difficulty, Bikehotels membership
- For skiers: A diverse ski region on the “Grubigstein” mountain (just an easy 100 m walk from the hotel), chilled practice slope for small children with artificial snow in the hotel grounds, additional children’s ski course available, in-house ski rentals, lift passes and ski courses can be booked at reception, hotel-operated shuttle bus for children attending a ski school, glacier area on the Zugspitze (cable car station just 10 minutes away)
- Gym: Cardio and training equipment (from Technogym), aerobics rooms, Power Plate
- For connoisseurs: Wine cellar with 65,000 bottles, wine list with 550 different wines, three in-house sommeliers
- Programme of shows: Performances in the hotel theatre 5 evenings a week
Short journey times to your family holiday in Austria
- Travel times: Munich (1.5 hours), Zurich (2.5 hours), Stuttgart (2.5 hours)
- Underground parking: Included for all guests
A family holiday in the Alps – the best choice for any time of year! And always present: Kinderhotel Smiley accompanied by his friend Smileyne and our little mascot Fridolin Fox.