How safe is your Alpenrose – Familux Resort holiday?
YOUR ALPENROSE HOLIDAY COMES WITH MANY EXTRA ADVANTAGES:
- Our secluded location at 1,000m above sea level, in the Tyrolean village of Lermoos, surrounded by nature and fresh air
- The spaciousness of our resort, both indoors and outdoors
- The exclusive comforts for our hotel guests, there is no public traffic or masses around us
- Many years of successful cooperation with the professionals at external hygiene agencies, that regularly tests our facilities.
- COVID-19 quick tests are available in the hotel for regular testing
We guarantee that you will be cared for by highly capable and motivated employees, all trained according to the current standards of operation. All employees take the necessary measures and precautions very seriously.
THE AUSTRIAN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO ENSURE A SAFE HOLIDAY FOR YOUR FAMILY:
Last update: 17.01.2022 – 12:00
Entry / check-in and stay – In Austria, the “2G” rule (vaccinated or recovered) will apply in for all hotels:
Starting Monday 20.12.21, all travellers must have a valid “2G” certificate to be allowed into the country.
As a rule, when crossing the Austrian border, proof of a “low epidemiological risk” (vaccinated, recovered) is required. You are considered fully vaccinated after receiving the third vaccination, those with only two vaccinations will be required to present a valid PCR test with their vaccination certificate.
- Upon entry and for the duration of stay in our resort, the “2G” rule (vaccinated or recovered) will apply.
- Children up to the age of 12 (up to 11.9 years) do not require proof of a “low epidemiological risk” (tested, recovered, vaccinated).
- The proof (vaccinated or recovered) must be presented upon arrival.
- There is a FFP2-mask requirement in all hotels in the state of Austria.
2-Gs | vaccinated, recovered
- Official confirmation of vaccination, valid from the day of the second vaccination, whereby the second vaccination (or any further vaccination) must have taken place within the last 180 days (valid from 1. Feb. 2022), or
- Official confirmation of vaccination valid from the 22nd day after vaccination for vaccines only requiring one vaccination, provided that this vaccination was received within the last 270 days. The Janssen / Johnson & Johnson vaccine is only valid with a second vaccination with an mRNA vaccine.
- For those recovered who have received one vaccination, the vaccination is valid for 360 days.
- Medical verification from doctor confirming the recovery from SARS-CoV-2 within the last 6 months, confirmed through the set molecular biology process.
- A certificate according to § 4 Para. 18 EpiG or a certificate of segregation, if this was issued for a person who has demonstrably been infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the last six months prior to the intended testing,
More information (in German) can be found on www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at
Specific COVID-19 measures
We kindly ask our guests to comply with the following measures
- Keep at least 1m distance to other people, except people from the same household or fellow travellers in the same suite or chalet.
- Reserve in advance wherever possible. Reduce traffic jams at the reception and in the restaurant.
- Pay contactless if possible. Preferably settle the bill through card payment.
- Follow the instructions of our employees.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your elbow or in a tissue.
- Do not travel if you are showing signs of illness. If you develop symptoms during your stay, please contact reception by phone.